Natural Rhythms Integrative Medicine is a community-centered multi-care natural health clinic, servicing the Wallingford, Fremont, Phinney Ridge, Greenwood, U-District, Westlake, Green Lake, and Queen Anne neighborhoods of Seattle.
Our practitioners offer holistic healthcare to address the physical, mental/emotional, energetic, and spiritual needs of our patients. Specifically:
- Dr. Anup Mulakaluri, ND, AWC, provides Naturopathic primary care with a focus on Ayurveda. His focus is to prevent and treat chronic diseases—including diabetes and other metabolic disorders, heart disease, and joint pain—using natural medicine. Learn more about Dr. Anup.
- Afrin Sopariwala, AWC, offers Ayurveda wellness counseling so that her patients are empowered to learn about their own connection to the world and their health. Learn more about Afrin.
- Emily Paul, EAMP, LAc, is one of our “awesome acupuncturists” who incorporates acupuncture and Chinese medicine in helping patients find greater health and well-being. Learn more about Emily.
- Jason Taylor, EAMP, LAc, ADS, is another of our board-certified acupuncturists who works with patients’ natural healing abilities to create a life where they can be truly happy and living in wellness. Learn more about Jason.
- Dr. Mason Greenslade, DC, provides chiropractic care using the Activator Method so that he can realign and balance patients without manual force. Learn more about Dr. Mason.
Natural Rhythms Integrative Medicine is conveniently located just off Stone Way N. We offer free on-site parking, and free street parking is available.