To support our community in Seattle with affordable access to integrative healthcare. To help individuals feel regenerated and healthy for the great work of transforming our world.
Our Offering: Affordable holistic healthcare
We give you access to holistic team-care through Naturopathic primary-care, Ayurvedic therapies, Acupuncture & Spiritual mentorships. For this, you will receive credit up to $750*. You can pay it off overtime for monthly payments starting at $45/month. Individual clients can pay as they go and only pay what they owe… In this way, we are committed to providing our clients affordable healthcare. So, there are no additional fees or commitments.
*Cost of lab tests not included
- Ayurvedic-Naturopathic primary-care: here we provide health evaluation, individualized assessment. Additionally, you get diet, lifestyle and herbal recommendations.
- Ayurvedic Body Therapies: includes customized body therapies prescribed based on individual’s needs. Also, you will be trained in customized yogic breathing and meditation techniques.
- 5 Element Acupuncture: This individualized medicine to helps the body’s energy system to function smoothly to promote faster healing and spiritual transformation.
- Spiritual Mentorship: includes spiritual counseling, healing rituals and intuitive guidance. This offering helps individuals breakthrough personal obstacles and thrive in the world.
To learn more, call us: (206)257-4022… or Email: email@example.com
We are only taking 30 applicants for our affordable healthcare program at this time… Qualifying candidates can start receiving desired therapies right away.
Meet our Team:
- Dr. Anup Mulakaluri, ND: Our Naturopathic physician specializes in Ayurvedic functional medicine… This medicine supports you in optimizing your diet, lifestyle, and daily routines, so you can thrive in your work and life. Learn more about Dr. Anup.
- Afrin Sopariwala, AWP: Our Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner offers authentic Ayurvedic body therapies support management of stress on your body, mind, and spirit. She also does preventative health coaching based on Ayurvedic principles. Learn more about Afrin.
- Jason Taylor, L.Ac. EAMP: Our Acupuncturist utilizes acupuncture and mind-body medicine to provide efficient, result-oriented care that helps you achieve your personal health and wellness goals. Learn more about Jason.